Introducing Morgan’s Yearbook – it’s available now!
Looking for a classic car show, steam rally, vintage motor cycle run or autojumble? Maybe a vintage tractor, commercial vehicle or bus display? Information about all these can be found in Morgan’s Historic & Classic Vehicle Events Yearbook, along with stationary engine, aircraft, railway and other ‘heritage’ events throughout the area covered: central/northern England, mid/north Wales and the whole of Scotland.
Published and distributed by York Vikings Rotary Club as a much appreciated service to enthusiasts and event organisers, Morgan’s Historic & Classic Vehicle Events Yearbook has by far the most comprehensive listing of ‘classic’ events. Through its Trust Fund (registered charity no. 1078432), the Rotary Club devotes all profits to carefully chosen charitable causes.
The yearbook currently costs just £5 including free postage and packing (within the U.K. only).
- Lists 1000+ events in 76 pages
- Shows event name, date, location and contact information
- Designed especially for enthusiasts and event organisers
- Covers central/northern England, mid/north Wales and all of Scotland **
- Published in early February each year
- About 5500 copies distributed
- Profits devoted to charitable causes
- Established in 2003
** Information about events in the Southern Counties of England and in South Wales can be found in Yeoman’s Yearbook (online only)
Why buy Morgan’s Yearbook?
- Plan ahead to attend events
- Avoid missing events of interest
- Check with organiser for event details
- Check online for additional and changed events
- Support charitable causes
- The leading publication in its field – often called ‘the enthusiast’s bible’
Why publicise your event here?
- Event listing is FREE
- Reach thousands of enthusiasts
- Create interest and promote attendance
- You can still notify additional or changed events through the free online post-publication Event Updates service
Important News about the future of Morgan’s Yearbook
Following the recent retirement of key members engaged in the production of Morgan’s Yearbook, the 2018 edition is the last to be published by York Vikings Rotary Club.
If a different organisation can be found to continue publication from 2019 onwards, subscribers, advertisers and event organisers on current mailing lists at that time will be contacted.
Should you know of an organisation with the skills and resources required to produce such a publication, we would be delighted to hear from you with details – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all subscribers, event organisers, advertisers, production partners and our sponsor for their great contributions over the last 15 years. These have enabled us to raise about £⅓ million in charitable funds used to support a wide range of worthwhile causes: local, national and international.