Great news: Morgan’s Yearbook has a new publisher!
Burnley Rotary Club has taken over from York Vikings Rotary Club and will publish the 2019 edition in February
Introducing Morgan’s Yearbook – the 2018 edition is still available …….
Looking for a classic car show, steam rally, vintage motor cycle run or autojumble? Maybe a vintage tractor, commercial vehicle or bus display? Information about all these can be found in Morgan’s Historic & Classic Vehicle Events Yearbook, along with stationary engine, aircraft, railway and other ‘heritage’ events throughout the area covered: central/northern England, mid/north Wales and the whole of Scotland.
The 2018 edition is now being distributed by Burnley Rotary Club (on behalf of York Vikings Rotary Club). As a much appreciated service to enthusiasts and event organisers, Morgan’s Historic & Classic Vehicle Events Yearbook has by far the most comprehensive listing of ‘classic’ events.
All profits are still devoted to charitable causes carefully chosen by the Rotary organisation.
The yearbook currently costs just £5 including free postage and packing (within the U.K. only).
- Lists 1000+ events in 76 pages
- Shows event name, date, location and contact information
- Designed especially for enthusiasts and event organisers
- Covers central/northern England, mid/north Wales and all of Scotland **
- Published in early February each year
- About 5500 copies distributed
- Profits devoted to charitable causes
- Established in 2003
** Information about events in the Southern Counties of England and in South Wales can be found in Yeoman’s Yearbook (online only)
Why buy Morgan’s Yearbook?
- Plan ahead to attend events
- Avoid missing events of interest
- Check with organiser for event details
- Check online for additional and changed events
- Support charitable causes
- The leading publication in its field – often called ‘the enthusiast’s bible’
Why publicise your event here?
- Event listing is FREE
- Reach thousands of enthusiasts
- Create interest and promote attendance
- Take advantage of the free online post-publication Event Updates service to notify additional or changed events